Friday, August 9, 2013

The Awkward Introduction

'Sup.
Since I spent a year writing my Erasmus Blog (I may refer to it quite a bit) I may have gotten the writing bug. So I figured why not indulge myself.
This is going to be, as the title suggests, a place for me to ramble aimlessly about what takes my fancy be it anything from grumpiness regarding final year, planning trips and buying s*it to opinions on our current economic status and how I feel about what may or may not be in the news.
As you can tell I have really thought this through.
I also plan to stick to the upload schedule I had for my previous blog, i.e. Whenever I remember it/can be bothered.
Please stick with me. Google might give me money, oh and....you know....great content or something.

-Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment